Thursday, February 18, 2010

POSITIVE



I have just realized, I am a changed man. I'm no longer violent, ill-tempered, and most of all, i am looking at the future positively.

I must say, my new working environment contributes a lot to this change. I'm pretty sure I will encounter challenges as expected. I am no longer in my comfort zone where I stayed for almost 5 years. I will have a lot of questions however I have this feeling that I am in good hands. Someone who know what he's/she's doing. Now I'm asking myself, why did I procrastinate? I should have been a better person sometime ago. I ran into a quote below that I want to share:

"To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing. ~Eva Young"

So , if you want to do something and every inch of your body feels it's right, don't take to long to think about it otherwise you will the miss things that you should already be enjoying...

Go ahead... Do it!

No comments: