Friday, February 12, 2010

OFF TO A GOOD START


Today, it's official! I'm transferring team. My current manager signed the Transfer Form right infront of me. Now, I have a big smile in my face after almost 3 weeks of struggle. :D

Next week, I'm starting a new life episode. Kinda exciting! New team mates, new manager, new place, new job and new challenges.

I'm also thinking of buying myself a new laptop! Wala na kasi ako laptop paglipat ko sa Sales. Desktop nalng. hmm.. i will be busy this weekend looking for one. Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad?

Today, i cleaned my table and i'm all set move my things to my new area. Tomorrow will be my last day on my current team. I will miss some of my team mates, our US counterparts who have been very supportive and very helpful.


Thank God for this new chapter of my life!


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

ooohhhhh so sales ka na pala. US team o Euro team? Good luck sa new job! :)

Memphis said...

tnx XC.sa US team ako.
how's paris?

Chrissy said...

Ooohhh...may convention parin ba kayo sa US this year? Same old same old dito...It's still cold. Miss ko na sobra ang Pinas!!!

Memphis said...

This year wala dahil sa recession... hopefully next year. hehehe
bakasyon ka muna dito. hehe kelan last mo uwi dito?